The ŠKODA DigiLab is an innovation lab located in Prague, Czech Republic. It focuses on the next stage mobility, connectivity and digitalization. Creative teams will explore and develop new business models here. The main vision is to bring a stronger integration of digital technology into the existing ŠKODA AUTO main business area and the development of innovative services related to connectivity and mobility.
According to our design, we have supplied and integrated AV equipment in the lab’s small and big meeting room.
What equipment have we installed?
- Projection equipment consisting of professional projectors Epson with resolution of 1920 × 1080 and 1920 × 1200 and 4800 and 5500 ANSI lm light output and motorized projection screens.
- Three professional-grade 75-inch displays Samsung DB75E designed for presentations and 24/7 operation.
- Sound system constiting of Extron two-channel amplifier and passive two-way speakers.
- Control panels for easy pro operation of AV equipment and accesss point in the desk, on the wall and on the floor.
- Distribution of AV signal, including wireless transfer is solved by Extron presentation switcher and transmitters/receivers.